This past month I have been exposed to other truths that helped clear some fogginess in my thoughts. I come to understand myself better and others as well.
Socrates was right when he said, “Know thyself.” Indeed, knowing oneself is the beginning of wisdom. Not knowing our self may make us appear, idiots, though, in reality, we are far from being one. We don’t know because we simply lack the knowledge.
Hence, I want to share with you these type of personalities that change our world. All of us may resonate to one or more types. The good thing is there is no type that is above others. It plainly shows how we need each other to make a better functioning world.
Here they are:
1. The Initiator. The initiators are the doers of the world. They epitomize beginnings and initiations. Their decisiveness and courage drive them to get things done. They’re innately strong and positive thinkers that others find them an inspiration.
2. The Healer. The healers bring balance, unifying both positive and negative, dark and light, yin and yang. Their sensitivity makes them more effective in bringing peace and harmony. And they are the advocates of personal growth.
3. The Catalyst. These are the enlivening, enthusiastic, and youthful personalities. They contribute to the world through music, writing, dancing, and public speaking. They have the ability to change people and circumstances with their broadmindedness.
4. The Protector. The protectors are the lightworkers who love the environment and nature. They are loyal, hardworking, and dependable. They contribute to the world by ensuring that all is safe and secure.
5. The Game Changers. Game changers walk their talk. They are intellectual, investigative, versatile, free-thinking and imaginative. Their inquisitiveness makes them the best teacher in life.
6. The Nurturer. The nurturers are the most harmonious personality type. They light the path when others need spiritual and mental balance. They are the mothers who keep the community and family together. Their biggest contributions are fixing things and taking care of others.
7. The Explorer. The explorers are more in tune with the workings of their minds and the universe. They are the visionaries, thinkers, seekers, and searchers of truth, mostly spiritual but not religious. They contribute in healing people spiritually, mentally, and physically.
8. The Equalizer. This is the most misunderstood personality type. They represent authority, personal power, self-confidence, and money. They are more comfortable in material and tangible facts and are result-oriented. They mostly accumulate prestige and wealth and contribute to improving the lives of others in practical ways.
9. The Finalizer. The purpose of the finalizer is for the greatest good. They stand for universal love, eternity, and faith. They contribute in the fields of arts, medicine, religion, drama, philosophy, and metaphysics.
The above personalities are masterfully interweaved and integrated into the millions of people in the universe. This makes each one of us important in our own small way. No one is above or below. Each of us has our own role to play in the bigger scheme of our world. May we have played that role purposefully.