Another award on the line! A big thank you to the awesome Ranjeeta Nath Ghai of atrangizindagieksafar for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I am much overwhelmed. Please do check out her blog. Her poems are deep and touching the core.
Awards do motivate me. I feel like I am a child needing a pat in the back that says, ‘You are doing great my child. Go on, your efforts are noticed.’ As simple as that brightens my little world. 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you
Share the award on your blog
Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers
Let them know they have been nominated
Seven random facts about myself:
- Drawing was my first love. I got a best artist award in fourth grade. But got lost along the way and had never tried it for a long time now.
- I spent one year in a convent. As a meditative person I just have this compulsion to share a part of me with the world. I was eighteen then, young and immature. I got out because of things I could not yet understand as of that time. I suffered depression too.
- I felt a lot like the Bible character Jonah. He kept running away from the mission God entrusted him until he was eaten by a big fish. Inside the fish’s belly, he repented his disobedience and prayed to God. Thus, when the big fish vomited him out, he fulfilled his mission.
- I could not eat balut. It is a Filipino delicacy that is a cooked egg with sixteen to eighteen days old chick inside. They say it’s very nutritious compared with ordinary eggs. Well, I just could not eat the poor thing.
- Gardening is one of my hobbies. The soil just empowers me.
- I took three different majors before earning a degree in Business Administration.
- I live in an enchanted island, or should I say, amazing!
Blogs do inspire and open us to different worlds. I love reading the following blogs for the inspiration they bring. A request to all nominees, please do take out time to read and like at least one post on all the blog sites mentioned here. Thank you!
- Jaipur Thru My Lens
- Joel F
- Afterlife Love Story
- Grammy Writes
- Girl With A Tripod
- Lemonade Press
- Beautifully Broken
- New Life During Midlife