Just received a nomination for an award. Yehey!
Feeling so grateful to S.M. of secondtymblogger for including my blog in the list of nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award. A big thank you and a warm hug. I am so happy to know that my posts brought a ray of sunshine in someone’s life. I thank all of you for being a part in my purposive journey.
1. Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate seven new blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My answers to the questions:
- Is there any character from any book or movie that you relate to. If so, then who and why?
The character I relate to fully well is that of Jo March in the book Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. We had certain common characteristics: in the book Josephine or Jo was fifteen years old, which was my age at the time I read the book; Jo was the second daughter which I also am; Jo was kind of boyish, I also was at that time; Jo was a “hot”-tempered young lass, this was one of my struggles too; Jo loves writing and reading, which are my favorite activities too. Jo was the heroine of the story, I also am the heroine of my story too. (*_^)
2. How do you like to spend your weekends?
Bonding with family! Walking, beach, or just simply at home enjoying the time of togetherness.
3. Name at least one of your pet peeves?
My pet peeve? When someone speaks in contrary to what he does. This for me is complicating an otherwise simple life.
4. What kind of weather do you like?
A cool and windy weather. A kind that has no sun, a little stormy and lots of winds but not the strong one that damages properties. I love to be outdoors when the weather is like this because I love the wind blowing upon my hair.
5.Are you an outdoor person or do you prefer to stay indoors?
I grew up to be an indoor person. My mom was strict and did not like her kids to be staying outside. I come to love it since I am an introverted type too. However, now that my love for photography has developed I am loving it outside to capture everything beautiful.
- Petra Omoregie Caroline
- My Garden Biodiversity
- Lance Price Blog
- Letters To Life
- A Reading Writer
- Nocturnal Mom Talks
My questions for the nominees
- What is your favorite quotation/s and why?
- How do you see your blog five years from now?
- How do you spend quality time with your family?
- Do you have any morning rituals? If so, what are they?
- What is your life’s biggest goal?
A big thank you to all for the good feedback and for dropping by. You all have brought a ray of sunshine in my life too.