Welcome fellow traveler! I’m glad you drop by.
You’ve arrived at a place trying to create a space for you to breath. It’s an abode for those who seek healing, purpose and life’s meaning.
I’m not a guru, life coach, or mentor. I’m your ordinary girl next door who’ve been there and done that.
I’m here to share my simple thoughts, life musings and stirrings from within. With much hope, I could enlighten you a bit and be enlightened from your thoughts too.
- We are all broken in some ways.
- Healing is possible.
- God is my Maker.
- We need God and each other to know ourselves more.
- Our life has a purpose.
- We have gifts to lay on life’s table.
- Our unique gifts would be revealed to us when we’re ready.
- We have been victims of some sort and need to unlock the great survivor within us.
- Life is short and simple.
- We need to keep the most of our time in positivity. Always.
- I am not perfect and there is no need to be.
9 Random facts about me:
- I am a wife and a mother of two boys.
- I earned a degree in Business Administration but after more than a decade in the corporate world, I chose to freelance full time and heed to my calling.
- I could not eat the Filipino delicacy balut.
- I love cats and feel to have some feline characteristics.
- Writing is my first love.
- I am more drawn to topics about life and spirituality than with topics about money and business.
- I once was good at drawing. Never tried the activity since.
- Smiling in front of the mirror is part of my morning routine.
- I am an aspiring yogi.
May you’ll find something beautiful here.
Have a purposeful day!