He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers.
If those words of the Psalmist are addressed to me, it would go like this:
Nezel will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; And in whatever Nezel does, Nezel prospers.
Wow! Too good to be true. And I so love especially those last five words. Because this is what we, humans, are after in this world of ours. Whatever undertaking we pursue, we all want to prosper in it. For that is what we are. Even weeds grow in little cracks of the ground. How much more humans, who have powerful minds and souls that are connected to the Source directly? What if it will actually happen? That we are bound to prosper? It would, when we do plant our roots by the stream of water–that is, constantly connecting with the Source of all goodness and prosperity.
How to constantly connect with the streams of Living Water?
- Pray. Kneel before Him and tell Him everything what is inside your heart. You could pray anywhere. But nothings beats when you converse with Him completely in your heart, body and soul.
- Consider silence. Utter nothing. Think nothing. His power is greatly felt in nothingness.
- Go to church, or whatever place of worship you belong. Your faith becomes stronger when you have someone along the journey with you.
- Eat temple food. Eat the right food, not the junk ones. Your body is the temple of God, treat it as it is.
- Keep in mind your favorite Bible verses. This keeps your mind organize and less cluttered.
These are God’s version of wifi connection. No bills to pay. No need for batteries or electricity to be always turned on. He just asks for a willing heart and mind to be connected. Great! Right?
Now, try to use this verse with your name and experience that wow feeling. Fill in the blanks with your name, close your eyes and see it as actually happening. Then tell me how does it feel.
____________ will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; And in whatever _________ does, ________ prospers.