Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows.
Seems Bible verses are my favorites this time. I did not plan actually to write them for a number of days. The inspiration sparks. My heart and soul follow.
So how do you value yourself?
As for me, I value myself based on the following points:
- I am valuable because my value is more than many sparrows.
- I am valuable because my life is worth more than the life of my Savior; He died for me even before I repented for my wrongdoings.
- I am valuable because I am created in the image and likeness of God. (This likeness for me, is the one that could not be seen by the eye.)
- I am valuable because even if everything else leave me nor forsake me, I am always cherished in the heart of God.
- I am valuable because even if I fail or commit the most grievous sin, God always welcomes me with open arms.
- I am valuable because God considers me, as His own precious child.
- I am valuable because even if I am not perfect, I am perfect in God’s eyes.
- I am valuable because even if I don’t have specific plans for my future, God holds them for me.
- I am valuable because no matter how small I am in the eyes of the people, I am big in the eyes of God.
- I am valuable because my value is not with earthly things, where rust and moth could corrupt, but in heaven which is my true destination.
- I am valuable because my soul is the breath of my Maker.
What about you? You may share how you value yourself in the comments below.
Have a purposeful day!