There is one beautiful school I know which has the following regulations:
- There is no required passing grade. For there is no grading system.
- It is you who have to grade yourself according to how aware you are of your performance.
- There are four main subjects: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- You have to select your specialization from those four main subjects.
- The teacher is everybody.
- No matter what course you take, you always end up a TEACHER.
- The School Master is invisible, but is present everywhere and very accessible.
- The exams and tests are varied depending on the student’s needs. If you pass you are given another difficult test. If you fail, you have to take the same exam in another form. There is no limited number of exams, as long as you keep trying, until you pass the test. There is a hint though, in order to pass the test – you need to PRAY.
- There is no one who is ahead of the class; for there is no competition. For when you’re ahead, you are required to look back and help others in their struggles.
- If you want to become a master, you are given one case study – YOURSELF. If you can conquer that self, you’ve reached the level of a master.
- There should be no cheating or copying. You are required to be just yourself.
- You do not need to follow others’ path. You are required to create your own.
- You are not required to take yourself so seriously. It is okay to have fun, as long as it is right.
- You need to only self-study. Group study also works.
- The graduation is unpredictable and may look dreadful. But if you are able to be aware of the twists and turns of the course of study, it would only be a transition to you from one phase to another, and NOT an end.
- The attendance is to be always PRESENT in mind, body and spirit.
- The lessons are full of irony. You must always be AWARE. For what is, does not seems to be; what seems to be is not what is.
- Your classmates are everybody.
- The classroom is everywhere: in the streets, in your bedroom, or in your mind.
- There is only one reference book – the BIBLE.
- The School Master is accessible anytime and anywhere. He placed His room in your heart.
- Bullies are scattered everywhere. But when you do not do to them what they do to you, you will befriend them, if not conquer them.
- Kind-hearted souls are everywhere too. They are quick to inspire and help you.
- There is no need to enroll. Your NAME is already written on the day of your birth.
Yeah, it is the School Of Life.
If there are some points I missed, kindly add them in the comments below. Thank you.
Have a blessed day!